The purpose of evaluator workshops is to teach methods and techniques to enable individuals to provide reliable, objective practical skill evaluations while properly using evaluation skill forms identified by the Department of Health.
- Be a currently certified EMS provider who has completed at least one certification cycle. Certification must be at or above the level of certification being evaluated.
- Complete an MPD approved EMS Evaluator Workshop that teaches the methods and techniques of consistent and objective practical skills evaluation using skill evaluation forms identified by the Department of Health.
- Complete the EMS Evaluator Application, DOH Form 530-012.
- Be approved by the Medical Program Director and the Department of Health
- 8 hour course
- Required materials will be emailed to you upon registration
For upcoming class dates and registration, visit the course listings below.
EMS Evaluator Initial
EMS Evaluator Update